Some of our favorite accessories at iSmashPhone are those that combine a device with an iPhone app to create something very cool and practical. Zepp Labs has introduced a motion sensor that attaches to your tennis racket, baseball bat or golf glove and measures your swing in a precise 3D path.
It then beams that data to your iPhone (or Android) app for analysis. Heres’s some more info:
- 3D motion sensor easily attaches to any bat, club, or racket using innovative sport-specific mounts
You can then take that data and examine it more closely in a full three-dimensional view.
- Users can review and replay their swing in 360 degrees
- Baseball: track bat speed, path, timing, angles at impact, trends and more
- Golf: track speed, tempo, club plane, hand path, backswing position, hip rotation and more
- Tennis: track shot type mix (serve, forehand, backhand, smash), power and spin (topspin, slice, flat) and more
- Able to compare swings to pros and friends and share your swing data with others
- Zepp application records critical data and provides analysis, personalized tips, drills and coaching
- Sensor has an 8 hour battery life, weighs 6.3 grams and measures 1.1” x 1.1” x .39”
Have a look at it here.