We’re all geeks here. Right? That’s why this thing seems so incredibly cool. It’s a wifi tea kettle, and it works with your iPhone.
As long as you are in your home, you can turn this little guy on. Imagine arriving at home and having your iPhone ask you if you’d like to heat up some water to make yourself some tea. Yup, that’s how this works.
Have a look at some of the features:
- May cause you to fire your butler/maid and throw away your alarm clock
- Control your iKettle via your mobile device
- Easy one-touch set up
- Wake up and Welcome home mode/Timer
- Choose from four temperature settings
- Keep warm feature
- Super easy to clean – removable filter and no internal element
- Auto shut off with boil-dry protection
- Stainless steel design with soft-touch handle
- LED backlit control panel
- Wireless 802.11b/gx
- Has a standard 3-pin UK plug
- Voltage 220-240V
- Frequency 50/60Hz
- Power input 1850-2200X
- Box Contents:
- WiFi Base Unit
- Kettle Capacity is approximately 1.8 Litres
- Box Measures approximately 21cm(W) x 24cm(H) x 20.5cm(D)
- Weighs approximately 1.6kg
You can pre-order it at FireBox.